Monday, May 14, 2012

weird revelation

CJ and AUD school-ified.

You know when you're in school and all you want to do is hurry up & graduate so you can get out?
I was totally that person in college... All I wanted was to graduate and be an "adult" already!
Boy, was I wrong!

Now that I'm an "adult" (it's still in quotations because I'm not entirely convinced I'm a real adult yet)
all I want to do is go back to school!
I miss my classmates (here's to you, Julie M.!)
and learning from my knowledgeable instructors
and practicing my skills in sims/skills lab
and the pressure of a big test or paper (now I'm just talking crazy)
and clinicals when I was responsible but not really responsible
and most of all, I miss this...

Studying with CJ in the library every Saturday all day long... zZzZzz


Always found a chance to steal little moments like this to take a quick pic!


Who knows, maybe once CJ goes to law school I'll end up going back, too.
We'll revert to old times when all we'll want is to graduate; the world will be right again!



mmk, well back to wedding planning! Seems to take up every free moment of mine...
hummph, adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment