Sunday, March 31, 2013

SJ SHARKS

CJ and AUD visit the shark tank!

I LOVE hockey watching the San Jose Sharks play. 
I have only been to one live game with a dear high school friend, Dustin!
and it was such a FUN experience!!
CJ has never gone to a game - pause for gasps - and so it only seemed fit to take him to a game!

A great start of this game was that it was completely spur of the moment.
I woke up one morning & had the inclination to go to a game... I just had to convince CJ.
Easy peasy lemon squeezy

This was from our seats, but I liked it so much I had to start with it.

Before the game we tried out a Jamaican food restaurant: Back A Yard (click for yelp review)
Our first time trying Jamaican food & let me tell you, writing to you about it... 
Jamaican me hungry!

We got in the tank when the doors opened. Early to view the ice! SOO exciting!!
I like being early to sports games. I can get a feel of the place, walk around & really appreciate it without having to push through crowds of people. 
Also, the bathrooms are empty, you can look at the gear they're selling, & there are short food lines.

I love this handsome man, but I think he needs some Sharks gear!


Couple pictures before the game (& before the massive crowds)


CJ enjoyed the game, he was hoping to see a shoot out & he got his wish!
The Sharks unfortunately lost and it was probably the first game that I've ever watched where no one fought... BUT it was awesome none-the-less!

No comments:

Post a Comment