Saturday, August 2, 2014

summation

I have a problem, blog-world. A big, fat, problem.

My problem is that whenever CJ & I do something (anything & everything, really) I have this idea that I should take pictures for the blog... Yeeahhh, like I even update the blog.

So here I am in August. More than halfway through 2014 and we just had an epic #cjandaudeuropeanvacay2014 yet I have so many other adventures just waiting to be posted. Adventures from LAST year even!! (As in our vacaville reception and our honeymoon cruise to the Bahamas... yeah, I am a procrastinator)

AUD's DILEMMA: I can't seem to let myself forget about those posts that I promised to post (promised to you, but also definitely promised to myself every time I take a picture), but I also cannot seem to ignore the fact that we just returned from a pretty sweet vacation.
Side note, can I just blog about our adventures full time? Is that even a thing? Does anyone even care? No? OK never mind.

Therefore, you get a quick summation of our European adventure extravaganza via insta-latergrams until I at least post the adventures that I want need to post first.

ENJOY
and trust me when I say that we have HUNDREDS more pictures than what you are about to see

Barcelona, Spain

Cassis (Port of Toulon), France

Cinque Terre (Port of Livorno), Italy

Rome (Port of Civitavecchia), Italy

Sorrento/Amalfi Coast/Pompeii (Port of Naples), Italy

Mykonos, Greece

Istanbul, Turkey

Kusadasi, Turkey

Athens (Port of Piraeus), Greece

Venice, Italy

Burano, Italy

Fira, Santorini, Greece

Oia, Santorini, Greece

Santorini, Greece


I'm going to go ahead and add one of my FAVORITE photos (never before seen on the internet-world)
CJ, if you didn't know, is an extremely talented photographer. He captured this moment in Venice, Italy.



Even though I feel better that I put those awesome C&A European adventure photos out into the blogger universe, I also feel guilty for all the neglected photos from other awesome adventures that have yet to exist for those of you visiting our blog.

Until next time? Thanks for reading! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment