Thursday, May 10, 2012

Ode to M.C.


Oh, how we love thee, Mono Cone.
Your burgers & shakes are great, it's known.
We can feel the calories building up.
It's so delish, who cares? Fill my cup!
We could eat you every day, that would be nice...
though sometimes a day we visit you twice! (true story - don't judge!)
With every bite, our mouths yell "whoopee!"
Oh, Mono Cone, how we love thee.


Located in Lee Vining

How can you choose? Better question: is it too much to order everything on the menu all at once?

I am holding in my hand an oreo peanut butter shake... aka audrey's heaven on earth shake.

CJ was focused on the food that he couldn't even look up for a picture

What CJ was looking at eating during the previous pic... His is a coconut shake

Fried pickle chips w/ ranch... don't dog em til you try em!

strawberry buttermilk (yes, buttermilk aka auto-delish) shake

Pastrami burger... I salivate every time I look at this picture, this burger is soo good.

I'd live in this place if I could...



You can read our yelp.com review here

No comments:

Post a Comment