Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY; tis the season to be sunny!!

CJ and AUD summer adventures.

Hello all & welcome to the first of May!!!!!
I'm super excited because May reminds me that summer is around the corner which means
summer adventures!

If you haven't noticed already, CJ and AUD adventures happen year-round, but the majority of our adventures happen during summertime.
I love summertime!

I don't really love when the weather is over 100 degrees, but I love the fact that it's warm enough to go out and explore! I especially love water adventures. Nothing beats relaxing on the beach, sliding down some natural water slides, or just plain wading in the pool.


SO, May 2012, I love you. Please do not disappoint.

Spending time out on Stinson beach in 2010.


P.S. May 4th is also a special day... It marks my 6th month of nursing experience!! =) SO legit!
P.P.S. Apparently Hawthorne has the largest celebration of the year on Armed Forces Day weekend, so I will get to enjoy that for the first time! Can't wait! (Plus, the hospital does "Staff Appreciation" week around that time -- should be fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment