Tuesday, August 7, 2012

VAMOS GIGANTES

CJ and AUD go to a Giants game, 2012.

AUDREYS GOALS OF SUMMER 2012:
Yosemite Hike -- Check!
Bike June Lake -- Check!
Go Camping -- _______
Go to the beach -- Check!
Giants game -- Check!

A little over a month ago, I really wanted to go to a Giants game. It was a necessity!
However, it seemed like every time I came down to Cali (I have every other weekend off), the SF Giants would be out of town... 
Finally, on July 14th, CJ and I (joined by our good friend Steve aka Hawkeye) went to a Giants game.
It was AWESOME!

Bleacher seats are always fun... I prefer them over nosebleeds!

Hawkeye or "hot guy"?


My bee-eff-eff was at the game with her family & our good friend from high school Corne, so of course we HAD to meet up... At the bottom of the 8th inning when it was supposedly "clear we were gonna win" we walked over to their seats (much better seats closer to 3rd base) & sat with them.

Yeeahhhh, the game lasted until the 11th inning because the other team tied it up in the 9th!

LOVE THIS KID! The best moment of the game was when I got him to do the scary face.

After the game we all went onto the field, courtesy of Rick.
(Hector, me, Corne, Irmz, Chris, Rick, Carlene)

The kid is cute, but boy was he heavy!! Irma must have some muscles to carry this guy!
Future line-backer?

Walking along the field to go towards Rick's office.

If you know the stadium well, then you know where this pic was taken.

Me and Corne in front of Rick's office.

Rick had some awesome stuff in his office, I swear it was like a museum!


Giants game, check!
Good times with great friends, check! check!
Now when's the next game?

No comments:

Post a Comment