Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LES MIZ!!!!

CJ and AUD watch Les Miserables, 2012.

CJ and I love going to shows... Our first date included going to watch Stomp (read about it here)
For my birthday this year, CJ bought us tickets to watch Les Miserables at the Orpheum theatre in San Francisco. Les Miz is one of CJ's FAVORITES & I have been wanting to watch it live for ever!
I know my birthday isn't until OCTOBER, but Les Mis is only in town for a little while & I couldn't miss the opportunity!

No flash photography inside the Orpheum theatre, hence, the HORRIBLE quality pictures.


Of course, San Francisco traffic & finding a parking spot sucked up a lot of time, so we ended up getting inside with less than 5 minutes before it started! 


We came to watch Wicked twice here, so I always get giddy upon approaching the entrance.

During intermission. 
Sorry for the horrible quality (I've been in the Orpheum enough to know there is no flash photography!)

We were in row G, so 7 rows from the stage... Pretty good seats!

I am always amazed at how beautiful the Orpheum theatre is inside. 
This is a picture of the ceiling.

The necessary "after show poster pic"


Les Miz did NOT disappoint!
It immediately broke my top 5. 
& on top of that, I am EXTREMELY excited to watch it on the big screen in December!!!


Had to post it, it's just TOO awesome not to!


No comments:

Post a Comment