Sunday, October 2, 2011

First blog... First date!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12914831/?claim=2t5wdkc4qyy">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
Hello readers!
CJ and Audrey welcome you on our new project of blogging! Although it is mostly Audrey that will be composing these blogs, CJ will be adding his two cents in whenever he pleases!

Basically, I (Audrey) was inspired to start a blog that would be about the Adventures of CJ the great and Audrey the awesome. 
I thought it would be cool to have posts with pictures/videos and stories of the adventures we go on, the adventures we have been on, and the possible adventures we will go on in the future!

So, in honor of our first blog I thought it was appropriate to start it off with remembering our first date...



April 28, 2007. Our First Date.

CJ and I, accompanied by CJ's friend Gil & his girlfriend at the time (Melissa? I'm pretty sure), went to Jack London Square, Oakland to have dinner at a little italian restaurant named Il Pescatore. It was reaallly yummy authentic italian food! You can check it out here. It's a rather charming place right on the waterfront.

Dinner consisted of me and Melissa getting to know one another as CJ sat quietly in his chair. I thought he was not into me at all because he didn't even care to get to know me! (CJ: I didn't want Gil and Melissa to feel left out. AUD: yeah riiiight).

After dinner we took some pictures on the pier area and then headed to San Jose to watch STOMP. 

**Side note: STOMP is a "unique combination of percussion, movement and visual comedy" and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone who enjoys a good show! It is a touring show so you will have to check the website here for when they are in town again.


After the show, CJ and I talked the entire way home (Wow, the date started at the very end of it!)
CJ walked me to my door (he is quite the gentleman) and gave me a hug and thanked me for a nice evening. He later text messaged me thanking me again. We have spoke to each other every night since.

No comments:

Post a Comment