Sunday, October 9, 2011

he said, she said

CJ and AUD party like a one year old, 2011.


Yesterday was baby Hector's first birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADORABLE LITTLE BOY!!


Being at the institute building was a nice reminder of the good old days!
We also sat in the chair below & it brought back memories of this picture!

a little background:
Irma and I took an interpersonal communication class at SCC.
In that class we watched a 1991 movie called He Said, She Said (check it out here) and there was a part in the film where the female character throws a cup at the male characters head.

I don't know what I found so hilarious about this, but when CJ and I first started dating in 'o7 we went to an FHE thing at the institute where we had root beer floats at the end.
We decided to remake a photo of the scene that I love in He Said, She Said.
(except he didn't actually throw it at my head... we wouldn't be together still if he did)




OK, back to cute Hector & awesome family...
daddy, baby, & mommy
The birthday boy finally fell asleep in my arms at the end of the day!




It's hard to believe that this picture was taken a year ago! 
(our visit to the happy family in the hospital on 10/09/10)


At baby Hector's blessing... (11/28/10)
I guess I make him sleepy all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment