Friday, October 7, 2011

Tie-Dyeing experience

CJ and AUD do tie-dye, 2011.

Today CJ chose the adventure we are going to tell you all & he chose this...

our tie-dyeing fun!!!!

So, quickly before he bites off my head (we're supposed to go to Sprint to check out iPhone 4s prices).

It was a few days before we were headed to Southern California, September 4-7, 2011.
We went to Joann's fabrics one day to pick up some fabric. They were OUT of the fabric, but CJ saw in the sale bin a 50% off tie-dyeing kit!!! I have ALWAYS wanted to tie-dye and had recently been bugging CJ about it so he bought it!
We spent the rest of the evening going around Vacaville stores looking for the perfect shirts to tie-dye. Thank you Old Navy for your sales & awesome white shirts!


We are tie-dyeing professionals!

 We were tie-dyeing machines. In 3 days we tie-dyed 1 tank top, 6 shirts, and 1 sweater.
CJ had a little too much fun. His bro (hey brotha!) Trevor made a shirt as well!

& if I say for myself, I think they turned out AMAZE-ZING!!!

CJ's shirt came out ridiculously well.

One of my cool shirts!

Ojisan in his awesome shirt CJ made him.

My tank top & Trevor's shirt (hey brotha!)

My super warm, super cool sweater making an appearance at the happiest place on earth (california adventures!)




Needless to say, I have gotten many requests from friends and family who want an original CJ/AUD tie-dye design. =)


ALSO, if anyone is wondering, we used the Tulip Ultimate Tie-Dyeing kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment