Thursday, October 13, 2011

pumpkin patching

CJ and AUD have our first time pumpkin patching, October, 2008.


I love my birthday, not only because it is my birthday but also because it is a reminder that my favorite time of year is coming!
I love the holiday season.
I love Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years.
I love the fact that I spend it every year with the people I love the most.
I love the food I get to eat.
I love it. period.



This picture was from the first time we went to the pumpkin patch together.
We walked around,
checked out some big & little pumpkins (I'm partial to the little ones), 
and took videos of our "crib."
It was a fun day, and every year we (try) to go pumpkin patching during this time of year.


Below is a video from our first pumpkin patching experience. Enjoy!




BUCKET LIST TO DO: carve a pumpkin (yes, I have never done that before) and get lost in a corn maze.

No comments:

Post a Comment