Tuesday, August 6, 2013

HAWAII2013: DAY 8

Day 806/12/13 Aloha Oahu! Until we meet again!

And so the time has arrived... the last day of our Hawaiian wedding celebration/vacation!
and writing this dang blog series felt like it took me longer than the actual trip itself.
Uploading pics, writing fun dialogue, and yelping all takes time... time of which I don't always have.

Regardless... it was worth every second of uploading, blogging, and reviewing.


CJ and his lei from the wedding. It still looked dang good!


Stopped by this bakery for some breakfast before we headed out...


me and dads in the parking lot

Cute little box for all our sweets!

MMMM, nothing like a sugary breakfast to end your vacation in paradise!

Don't ask what they are, because I have completely forgotten.

Yelped it here (OMG, last yelp of Hawaii2013 - how bittersweet)

Of course, before we return the car and spend time at the airport we have to make one last stop to the Aloha Swap Meet.
Yes, I realize 3 times in our vacation is a little much, but it is our vacation.

We will miss you little shops full of cheap keepsakes.


Had to get a picture of this Hawaiian Christmas tree.

On our way to drop off the rental car.
We thoroughly enjoyed the keyless entry/start.

Stupid GPS told us to keep left when it really was a u-turn to the right...

Checking in at the airport... Don't know if you guys have been to the airport lately (it had been 2 years for me... but they are all technologically advanced now)

Awesome plumeria poster in the airport saying goodbye to us tourists

Inside the airport, CJ and I decided to have lunch at a restaurant.
It has been our "thing" since our Mexico trip to eat at an airport restaurant on the return trip.

The restaurant in the airport had an islandy bar feel and a nice continuation to the ending of our vacay

Cool lights and decor around

I, of course, order a burger so that I can just knock out from a food coma on the flight home.

CJ was ticked off that I kept taking pictures of him... This is my re-creation of his picture.

Finally aboard the plane...

Look who sat behind us!!! 
Thank you Nicool & Jason for coming! SO MANY good memories with you two!!

handsome and I pre-nap

The four of us before take off... We were ready to get home in our own beds.
but unenthusiastic about returning to shabby ol' California.

CJ knocked out first!

It was a great flight back into Oakland... Now we just had to wait for our shuttle to pick us up.

 
Got these great candids of my sisser getting a sweater out of her luggage for me.
love my sisser.


This is the last post of the Hawaii2013 series. 
Some of you are probably saying "Thank goodness!" or maybe you're saying "WE WANT MORE!"
Regardless, I hope you enjoyed reliving these memories with me as much as I enjoyed it...

Day 1: Click here
Day 2: Click here
Day 3: Click here
Day 5: Click here
Day 6: Click here
Day 7: Click here


ON ANOTHER NOTE:
I don't know how I'm going to get the courage to start the wedding series as it is a loong one.
Do you guys even want me to post a wedding series?

No comments:

Post a Comment