Wednesday, September 3, 2014

honeymooning: DAY 3 Snorkelin' it!

honeymooning day 3
(everyday I'm snorkelin')

Our first port was Freeport, Bahamas

The lady that took this pic was mean. She scoffed when I politely asked her to take a photo and she didn't even TRY to take a good picture -hence the cut off sign.
why so serious?

We had no plans, so we decided to take a taxi to the best snorkeling spot of the island


Sitting in the front seat with the driver

Tapes? I didn't know those still existed!

Sooo strange driving on the opposite side of the road (well at least I wasn't driving)


This reminds me of that episode of Friends where Monica gets her hair braided!

BEEEEEACH!



Quick lesson on different kinds of coral...

...and to basically LEAVE THEM ALONE!


 
Lounging after our snorkeling fun

and a Bahamian snack: CONCH
My first time trying it... I wasn't a huge fan.

"How do you do this?"

"I think I got it now..."


DID IT!!! "es'gooo?"

 
He had his fair share but did not want to be photographed



watch our video of snorkeling in Freeport, Bahamas!



Nothing like exploring the world with your greatest love

Cool shot of our boat at the port!



Walking back to the ship and it was sooooo hot

First things first, ice cream!! Gotta keep our priorities in check!

Anyone who has ever taken a cruise knows how important knowing where the ice-cream machine is

Spotted this on our ship... made me like NCL even more!


 
Had a wonderful dinner at one of the restaurants.

I can't even tell you what these foods are right now... I'm getting old, my memory fails me.

I am so lucky that I married this sweet, smart, and handsome man

Crab on our bed

During the NBA finals (yes, the ones where the Miami Heat ended up winning)


C&A honeymooning series:
Read our honeymooning day 1 here
Read our honeymooning day 2 cruisin it here

No comments:

Post a Comment