Tuesday, September 23, 2014

honeymooning: DAY 5 Relaxin' it!

Day 5 - saved the best for last

Our port was Norwegians own little island.
They had a HUGE area for the food, free beach chairs to lounge around on, cute little shops for souvenirs and beachy activities all day long!
We decided to pay for an "excursion" on this day and we chose to rent a jet ski!

Can I just say that I wish we had our GoPro during our honeymoon because I got NO video/pics of our grand finale on that little island... Such a shame too because it was SO neat!

We rode our jet ski around the island and checked out a pretty cool ship-wreck and dove down and touched a live starfish! It was such an amazing vacation day!

Back on the ship, I tried to get some good pics of the island



Figuring out what time we want to disembark in the morning





CJ was having fun with more features on my camera...




Then we had our last dinner and enjoyed some delicious frozen treats for dessert...




Having too much fun in the shops






Lounging around in one of the bar areas

Having a blast!


WHO CAN PACK THIS IN THEIR SUITCASE? I mean honestly?!!

Obviously we enjoy silly hats and duck faces










We had some fun with timer jumping pics...

We had such an amazing honeymoon that we didn't even think we were going to have!
I am so lucky to have found my travel partner for life!




C&A honeymooning series:
Read our honeymooning day 1 here
Read our honeymooning day 2 cruisin it here
Read our honeymooning day 3 snorkelin it here
Read our honeymooning day 4 shoppin it here

No comments:

Post a Comment