Monday, June 4, 2012

urban eats

CJ and AUD go to Jack's Urban Eats, 2010.

Jack's Urban Eats is a restaurant located in Sacramento, CA.
It reminds me of Chipotle but with American food.

CJ tried this place with his coworkers when he would work up in Sacramento.
He recommended it to me but we never had a good reason to go up to Sac other than to eat. 
(Sac is about an hour away from where I live and about 30-40min from CJ)
When I did my peds clinical up at Sutter Sacramento, Jack's was highly recommended as a place to eat.

When CJ was in school, I'd study at the library and then we'd meet up and paint the town red.
One day, CJ offered to take me to Jack's... I'm always up to try something new! Especially when it's highly recommended!!

Pleasantly surprised and full!




Check out our yelp.com review here

No comments:

Post a Comment