Monday, November 12, 2012

Wishing you were somehow here again

CJ and AUD watch Phantom of the Opera, 2009.

Randomly played my Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack on my iPod and BAM! I realized I never wrote about the C&A adventure to watch it live!
Phantom of the Opera... What can I say? A STAT post-worthy post

 We both love the 2004 film (with Emmy Rossum who totally ROCKS the role of Christine). We often listen sing to the soundtrack in the car, and on long road trips I will put it on to watch during the ride. It is a favorite for us.

CJ bought us tickets to watch it in Sacramento for our two year anniversary.
Before the show he treated me to a yummy hibachi dinner at Hisui. mmmm.

His family just bought a new scooter for Trev so I was just trying it out...

Before the show started!! SOOO excited!

Wish you could see the stage (this was intermission, obviously)


The show was, in one word, amazing.
The actors were brilliant, they had such great voices I was pretty impressed.
The scenery on stage for each scene was phenomenal.
Overall, I thought the show was BETTER than the movie (CJ still prefers the movie).



No comments:

Post a Comment