Saturday, November 17, 2012

Greeting the season!

CJ and AUD snow adventures.

Can I just say that I love C&A snow adventures!!!
I used to be a summer snob... Oh, you know...
"Summer is the best time to do outdoor stuff. It doesn't get any better than summer." 
Welllllll... That is no longer the case.

Yes, we may have more adventures during the summertime (how can we not with the hiking, biking, beaching, laking, etc), but it doesn't mean that we completely neglect nature during the winter.

Winter is great for 3 reasons:
1. holiday season
2. hot chocolate season
3. winter adventures!!

You can read about our first time on a frozen lake here
Our first time ice skating on a frozen lake here
and, my personal fave, snow shoeing here

Let us greet the season with a [hot chocolate] cheers to the wintertime!!
I hope you all find a great reason to go out and enjoy the snow or rain
OR stay in, grab a cup of your favorite hot choc (mine is Stephens Candy Cane hot chocolate -- it's like heaven in a cup... with candy cane) and have a cuddlefest with someone you love!


my first time snow boarding in Kirkwood circa 2008(?)
yeahhhh, I'm not that great -- these were the summer snob days, so 10 degree weather was not my cup of tea!

No comments:

Post a Comment