Sunday, December 2, 2012

Alex & Felicity

CJ and AUD enjoy a Murder Mystery Party.

If you ever get invited to a Murder Mystery Party, you should automatically confirm attendance.
It is LEGIT fun.
CJ's bro, Trevor, held one earlier this year (?) and it was SO MUCH FUN, so when he invited us to his second MMP, of course I had to make it!!!

For those of you that don't know about Murder Mystery Parties, you can google it like I just did... but if you're lazy like I am, here's my abbreviated description:
The guests are characters in a "story line" -- each person is assigned a character with a little description of themselves & goals of what they need to achieve by the end of the game. Sometimes the players have goals that may be opposite of another player, so it can get REALLY crazy!

 The guests interact with each other (no scripts either, so no holds barred!) to figure out who the "murderer" is and to complete their goals!

Alas, meet our alter egos (?)
Alex Kirk: a former race car driver & most eligible bachelor in Paris 
and his girlfriend
Felicity Phillips: a dancer that wants to be a singer who thinks her BF is cheating on her with his best friends girl.

Alex & Felicity

Best part of the night: One of my goals was to steal a bracelet from the girl that I "think" Alex is cheating on me with, and CONFRONT him!
*Alex's comeback was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" --LOL!


So, thank you Trevor, for letting me live out my dream to throw a drink in someones face... Even if it was just invisible liquor, it was COMPLETELY worth it!




No comments:

Post a Comment