Thursday, December 27, 2012

december baby

CJ and AUD snowshoe for CJ's birthday.

Our first time snowshoeing since the big move!
I let CJ choose what he wanted to do for his birthday and he chose a trip up to China Peak to go snowshoeing. I wouldn't expect anything else from him.

We were going to go to Yosemite, but CJ decided to go to China Peak instead since we had never been up there. China Peak is about an hour and a half (give or take) from Fresno.
I LOVE MARSHMALLOW LANDS!!

Isn't it beautiful?!

Marshmallooooows!

About to gear up and go!

I love snowshoeing because you can go wherever you want. This was such a beautiful place, the picture doesn't do it justice at all!

My december baby

It was cooold. Those gloves were a total FAIL, my fingers were frozen!
Thankfully I got some awesome gloves from my soon-to-be-in-laws and will wear them next snow adventure!

Untouched snow is like walking on some marshmallow fluff!
FYI, we were kinda spoiled when we snowshoed in Mammoth lakes with the beautiful clear, blue skies. It was overcast and cold as heck here -- granted, the storm was coming in, but still.


We got some pink noses after this pic!

Being silly on our way back to the car.

The view leaving our spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment