Thursday, January 3, 2013

Sushi challenge accepted!

CJ and AUD go out for sushi

Sushi sushi sushi
We love sushi
Fresno loves sushi

Since getting a little sick last year I have been one reluctant sushi-eater.
HOWEVER, I knew that I'd be back for sushi because it is one of my favorite foods.
Luckily, CJ loves sushi as well and so we've embarked on a sushi mission here in fresno:
FIND OUR GO-TO SUSHI PLACE

We've tried a few places already that we have enjoyed & will visit again:
Maroo (if we could order ONE thing on the menu it would be the tempura ice cream. BEST I'VE EVER HAD)
WASSABI - Off the line (Best place to go out for a night on the town. TRY THE OMG ROLL.... OMG! SO GOOD)
and tonight we tried the infamous: I Love Sushi, in Clovis, CA

and the winner is...

C&A GO-TO SUSHI PLACE:
I LOVE SUSHI


If you're from the 707 and eat at a lot of sushi places, I'd say that I Love Sushi is a cross between Yo Sushi (in Fairfield, CA) and Umi Sushi (Vacaville, CA)
Shall I point out that those two places are CJ & my GO-TO SUSHI places in the 707?

You can read our review here

AND as a bonus, a video of us at dinnertime.
I am initiating CJ into the elusive SUSHI CLUB (a made up club in my mind with my family) where your initiation includes eating sushi with A LOT of wasabi on it...

Mine is the closest bowl of wasabi & soy sauce... Clear up your nasal passages!

& before you judge, don't worry I did it too.


ENJOY WATCHING!



No comments:

Post a Comment