Tuesday, January 22, 2013

college football

CJ and AUD go to a College Football game, 2009.

I have never been to a football game. No high school, no college, no NFL. none.
I was born and raised a SF 49er fan
I remember going to my grandparents house and the game would be on TV. My gramps and uncles would be watching it, cheering and always being 100% faithful regardless if they won or loss (obviously they'd be upset when they lost).

But strangely enough, I haven't actually gone to any kind of football game.

This is the story of my first time attending a football game 
(granted it was college football, but college football is awesome)
In 2009, CJ got us some tickets to go to a UCD vs CSUS football game.
The game was at UC Davis and it had been the first time I had really gone on the campus.
The stadium was nice, of course I had to enjoy some prime gametime snackage.


The game was fun and I forget who won (give me a break, I'm getting old) but it gave me a better perspective of how awesome football is.

Now, the 49ers are going to the Superbowl (or Harbowl, as some people refer to it as) and I'm ultra pumped up that my SF teams are thriving!

GO NINERS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment