Thursday, January 10, 2013

HIKEsters

CJ and AUD hike Point Reyes, 2012.

I LOVE the hike to Arch Rock as it was the first hike that CJ and I did as a couple in 2007.
You can read about it here! It's an easy hike to the shore and it is fantastic!
For some reason, we gravitate towards this particular hike when we're in the Bay Area.
This is our most recent visit to AR.

CJ on his favorite tree bridge. I still refuse to go out to the middle of it because being so low to the ground, I am scared of heights!

Awesome view coming up to the meadow 
(I remember the meadow as the halfway point, NOT sure if it really is the halfway point, but whatver)

Cute stuff on the little twists/turns of the hike

This hike is seriously perfect for spring/summer/fall days, most of the trail is covered in shadows so it doesn't get too hot!

Awesome tree tunnel. Tell me this isn't seriously nature at its finest!

We met a couple that we got to take our picture.

Arch Rock! Such an awesome destination and a really great place for a beach picnic!

CJ made me laugh because he almost got soaked from the oncoming waves!

Top of Arch rock. Yes, we had the place to ourselves... bliss!

Kissy kissy

Trekking back

Another pic of the tree tunnel. I love this.


No comments:

Post a Comment