Saturday, January 5, 2013

WP101

It's pretty hard to believe that it is 2013. 
Did this year sneak up on me or what!?

So, I guess it's time to really start buckling down & planning for this wedding.
Can't we just fast forward to post-wedding?
Planning a party is SO not my forte...
WP101 (Wedding Planning 101: choose a great crew)

Fortunately, I have some pretty awesome people by my side to help...

Charisa (sisser), C&A, & momsicle
Sisser is my MOH - Maid of honor, MOB - my mom is the best party planner I know. I just feel sorry for her that she has to work with someone as difficult & perfectionist-ic as me =T

C&A, christopher ramen (bee-eff-eff-in-law), & Irmz (bee-eff-eff)
Irmz is my MaOH - Matron of honor, I can't wait to share my day with her as she shared hers with me!

C&A, Nicool (forever friend), & Jason (forever-friend-in-law)
Nicool is my BMd (I'm a nurse and "BM" means bowel movement.. I can't do that to one of my best friends)
Nicool & Jason are my & CJ's favorite power couple. We want to be just like them when we grow up. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment