Saturday, February 2, 2013

Now is it Football or Soccer?

CJ and AUD go to a Soccer Game, 2010.

CJ plays rugby, but once upon a time he played soccer.
As much as I enjoy going to his rugby games, I think I would have enjoyed watching him play soccer a bit more (not as ruthless & dangerous).

Out of all the sports, CJ most likes watching soccer. His team is Real Madrid, so it seemed fit for us to go to the Real Madrid game when they came to SF. He was soo excited & so was I because I had never gone to a soccer game before (not one).

Now a couple things that I found very funny:
1. This soccer game was at the Niners Stadium. Football in a Football stadium? HOW appropriate!
2. We were supposed to get Real Madrid jerseys; his was supposed to be caca & mine pepe.


First off, we had Will Call tickets & it was the worst will call experience of my life.
Those stupid idiots only had ONE --yes, ONE TICKET WINDOW OPEN!!!
Everyone in line (including us) started getting really pissed off because we missed HALF the game, so they decided to just let us all in without obtaining our tickets to be scanned.

When we finally got in the stadium the rest was a blast.

Real Madrid won! It was SO noisy! Soccer fans know how to enjoy a game!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment