Wednesday, February 6, 2013

I left my heart in...

CJ and AUD (& sisser) go to Pier 39 & an SF Giants game, 2008.

It has been sorta dreary here in Fresno. 
Most Fresnans probably hate this weather because I'm sure their 100+ degree summers begin as early as April and last well into October, but for me it is something else. It makes me a bit homesick. Especially more homesick for one of my most favorite cities ever:
San Francisco

Sweater weather is pretty much year round, summer lasts for only like one month, but to me, it is still one of the best cities ever. & since I'm a little homesick, here is a post about a really fun memory with CJ & my sisser in the city where I left my heart.

It all begins with tickets to a Giants game. Doesn't it always though?
Before the game, we decided to go to Pier 39 because for some odd reason
my sisser had some fascination of the seals there and the shop that sells caramel apples!

If you've ever been to Pier 39, there is a GREAT view of Alcatraz in the distance...

Great view of Alcatraz = picture time!!

Me and my sisser

Thank you Fudge House for making this girl suuper happy!!


Now to the game...

Pre-gaming it trying to get some autographs.

an extra zoomed in picture. WHOOPSIES!

Garlic fries and soda; a staple for a SF Giants game
(Not pictured: my traditional bratwurst w/ sauerkraut, I'm salivating just thinking about it)

CJ found a white hair... 
ugh, one year of dating & he was already stressing me out! haha!

Hugging the sisser! I forget... what did we get for free that game? I think it was a poster
Of course, we had to snatch an extra one for my mom!

LET'S GO GIANTS!!!!! 


Maybe a trip to the bay is much needed on my next five days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment