Friday, February 15, 2013

"Wickedness thrust upon them?"

CJ and AUD enjoy Wicked, third times a charm!

My February 13th present from CJ was tickets to watch my favorite show: Wicked!
Yes, this is the third time we will have watched it.
Yes, it was just as amazing as the first two times.
Yes, I sat in my seat singing along with every song.

Love the Orpheum!



Handsome and me on the streets of San Francisco!

On February 14th, CJ's mom and sister (Katie) made yummy sugar cookies to decorate and pass out.

When I got to their house, CJ told me to guess which ones he made... 
It didn't take a neurosurgeon to figure it out. Nonetheless, it was cute.

CJ's cookies to me "Stay up here" and "Don't go home"
hmm, is there something you're trying to tell me, CJ?

The cookies I made for CJ


No comments:

Post a Comment