Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SF Sightseeing bliss

CJ and AUD go SF sightseeing w/ AJ, 10/18/11.

AJ is CJ's friend who lives in Utah.
He was in the beautiful city of San Francisco for a few days and asked CJ and I to see the sights around the city. We both had a day off fortunately so we jumped to the opportunity to spend an entire day in my favorite city.


Lombard Street-- the crookedest street in the world!

Walking to Lombard from parking

The view of Coit Tower from the top of Lombard Street

Us in front of the crowd

I love the view of San Francisco, especially the TransAmerica building (Triangular building)

The Palace of Fine Arts

The boys being silly about taking a picture

They dared me to go try to jump on this swan, but as I was approaching it, 
the thing looked at me with a death stare SO scary I nearly peed my pants

I just walked away & I think the swan was debating whether to chase after me


We thought it would be incredibly crafty to take touristy jumping pictures.
Up next is a collection of our jumping photos. Hope you like...





Sorta sad the Golden Gate was covered in fog



There was so much more to this adventure than just the photos I've posted.
It was an overall wonderful day, just like every day that I spend in San Francisco!
ALSO, if you are not from the area, GO TO GHIRARDELLI SQUARE. You will not be sorry.
I got a pumpkin spice hot chocolate and it was like heaven in a cup!

& here is the last picture and my favorite.
I am very lucky to have such a handsome significant other.

No comments:

Post a Comment