Monday, November 21, 2011

techies

CJ and AUD go to the Tech Museum, 2009.

Fun story: Jason & Nicole (one of my favorite married couples of all time) invited CJ and I to go to the Tech Museum with them. 

CJ never knew about it and I've only ever heard of the place but it was a legit good time.

The museum is in San Jose and since Nicole & Jason were going to Monterey afterwards to visit her sister, we drove separately. At this time I was in a HUGE Dave & Busters hype so we went there after the museum for dinner. The Snow Cone drink is AMAZING.


In the lab making our petri dishes. Goggled up!

This is my glowing petri dish. Yup, I got an A in Microbiology.

Enjoying the museum! I would love to go back & spend an entire day there.

My snow cone and CJ with his "drink" (It's 0% alcohol).

Overall, great company at a great museum with great food & drinks afterward
makes me a very happy and lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment