Wednesday, April 11, 2012

foodies

CJ and AUD are foodies.


If you know me you know that I like love to eat out...
don't get me wrong here, a nice homemade meal is the business
but I am strange in the way that I love food, but I don't like to cook.
Hence, I love to eat out. Fancy restaurants, fast foods, diners, you name it - I'm there!


...and then I moved...
...to a town with two pizza parlors, a chinese food take-out place, & a McDonalds...
yeahhhhh, I thought I was going to live off microwavable food, canned food & ice cream.
You can imagine that coming from eating out a lot to eating in was a big change.
I've been cooking for myself (surprised? I am) but I miss food that I wouldn't or can't make for myself ie. sushi


SO, it's only normal that every time I go to civilization home I have a list of foods I want to eat.


CJ is the opposite. He mostly eats at home and only ever eats out when he's with me...
...and he loves me enough that whenever I come home, he takes me wherever I want to go to eat
and we eat our hearts away together!! that's dedication.


When we end up going to Reno for lunch, I always want something new.
In comes yelp.com to the rescue...
I don't know if anyone uses yelp, but it is my FAVORITE!  It is how we found this amazing sushi place in Reno!!


So, since I use yelp so much, and CJ and I are total foodies
We decided to join yelp so that we can write our own reviews of the places we've been!



The ever-so-famous Boiling Crab bibs. 
You haven't eaten at The Boiling Crab unless you've taken a picture with your bib on. It's just not plausible.



Sure, everyone wears The Boiling Crab bibs, but do they wear Chipotle bibs?  




Check out our reviews (more to come soon...) at:
CJandAUDfoodies.yelp.com




We are always open for suggestions of great places to eat
and we hope that our suggestions may lead you somewhere you've never been!
Happy eating ya'll!! From one foodie to the next!



No comments:

Post a Comment