Sunday, April 8, 2012

Olson boys!

CJ & AUD celebrate Easter together, 2012.

I was supposed to go home this weekend for Easter, but I ended up picking up a shift on friday (overtime yeee haw!!) so I decided not to go to Cali anymore.

My plans were as follows:
Laundry
 Clean apartment
Groceries: bananas, cereal, & pretzels (which ended up as bananas, cereal, Milano mint choc cookies, sharp cheddar cheese, tortillas, & ground beef)
Vampire Diaries marathon



I began my plans early Saturday morning...
laundry: CHECK, apt cleaned: CHECK, Groceries: CHECK&then some
then during my VDM I got a very wonderful text message from my soon-to-be mother-in-law, Deanna, stating that she is loaning her two sons to visit me for Easter weekend!
(it's ok to be jealous that I have an AWESOME mom and an AWESOME soon-to-be-mother-in-law)

CJ & Trevor arrived around 4-ish.
We exchanged hugs and began digging into our Easter goodies (what else would we do?!)

When we got hungry for actual food I decided to take them to a pizza place in town that I've recently fallen in love with... yeahhh... my bad.
First we waited an hour and a half for our "large deep dish hawaiian style pizza"
DOES THIS LOOK LIKE "DEEP DISH" TO YOU?!!! cause it doesn't look like it to me..
I even asked & the worker lied to my face, "Yes, that's deep dish"
...if that's deep dish then I must be eating "super duper deep dish" all those other times...



Anyway, we ended the evening with monopoly &, you guessed it, Easter Parade!
Trevor won, btw. But secretly, I did because the Olson boys were in Hawthorne!


Today we went up to Reno for lunch & shopping.


& since I know you all despise LOVE our car adventures, heeeeeeere you go!
it has been long overdue...




I'm a happy little asian when my other half is around!!

Oh my man, I love him so!




I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!




No comments:

Post a Comment