Tuesday, April 3, 2012

"a fella with an umbrella"

CJ and AUD love easter!

Easter is approaching quickly and I am very excited! I LOVE EASTER!
Time for bunnies, easter hunts, fake grass, plastic eggs filled with candies...
easter candy TOTALLY beats out Valentine's day & Halloween candy!

1. Peeps (have you ever tried PEEPS s'mores? O.M.G.)
2. Cadbury eggs: caramel filled chocolate eggs
3. Cadbury eggs: the candy coated chocolate eggs... 
& there's cadbury ice cream -- vanilla ice cream popsicles covered with chocolate... PRETTY sure my life is fulfilled!



My favorite thing about easter is watching the Easter Parade w/ my mum!
It is our easter tradition and I look forward to it every year!!!
plethora of good songs + fred astaire + judy garland = pure magic

This last weekend I worked & the wind here has been so crazy!
I thought my allergies got bad due to the wind, but in reality I caught a cold.
Coming from an RN to you non-RNs, proper hand washing is KEY!

I hope to head home this weekend so I can keep up the tradition w/ my mom and maybe get CJ in on it too so he can enjoy the awesome-ness.
Hope you all enjoy your Easter weekend & if you've never watched Easter Parade, maybe check it out this year & make it your new tradition!



CJ throwing up the heart sign. =)

This was from Easter 2008 (?)
My oldest sister's (Lisa) church had an Easter performance of which CJ and I attended with my mum & dad.



btw, I apologize for slacking on the posting... I'm not gonna lie, I got lazy.
Here's a sneak peek to the next post... C&A day out w/ some paras girls in the city!
"[CJ's] a fella, a fella with an umbrella" 
**if you watch Easter Parade you'll know what I'm talking about.



No comments:

Post a Comment