Sunday, January 15, 2012

upcoming adventures

Forgot to blog earlier today. I meant to get onto my external hard drive to get pictures from circa 2007 or 2008 (two VERY good years) but I had an acute severe case of vertigo today & was having a horrible day being dizzy.

So, quickly before bed (work tomorrow, boo adulthood). I wanted to announce something...
CJ and I will be investing in some ice skates.
Yes, you read correctly. Ice.skates.

Now neither of us really excel at ice skating, me especially since I had once shattered my coccyx engaging in the lovely sport. However, due to our time exploring the eastern sierras & seeing how awesome it would be to whip out some ice skates & skate a frozen lake... OF COURSE that's right up our adventure alley!!

Videos, pictures, & hopefully no broken bones soon to come!
So stay in tune because there will be some exciting adventures in store for you to read about!

No comments:

Post a Comment