Sunday, March 11, 2012

lucky

St. Patricks Day is quickly approaching & it's easy to wish you were a little bit "luckier" in life.

Obviously today (Daylight Savings) was unlucky for some of us...
I consider losing an hour of sleep to be one of the unluckiest things to happen to anyone!

I always say I'm "unlucky" because I don't ever win the lotto, or win anything for that matter
but really, I don't care if I'm not lucky because I am blessed.

Blessed with a job
Blessed with a roof over my head & food in my fridge
Blessed with great friends
Blessed with a supportive family
Blessed with a loving fiance


It's ridiculous how much I adore this guy.


So really, don't think about how you can "get lucky" (boys) 
or how you can "change your luck" (gamblers in Reno right now)
& definitely don't be sad about how you're "out of luck"

Count your blessings & you'll realize luck has nothing to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment