Tuesday, March 13, 2012

rainy days date

CJ and AUD explore the Exploratorium, 2008.

It was a rainy day in 2008. Much like how the weather (in the Bay Area) is right now.
I remember CJ and I hadn't seen each other for a few days due to school and work.
We both had the day off & he asked what I wanted to do.
Rainy days to me equal days when I am a lazy couch potato.

"I'm just going to stay home & relax," I told him.
He called me and said, "I'm picking you up in 20 minutes"
He surprised me by taking me to San Francisco to spend the day at the Exploratorium & then check out the Golden Gate Bridge at sunset. (Aw, how sweet!)


I apologize for not getting many pics at the Exploratorium. As first timers, there is WAYYY too much stuff to keep yourself occupied to not even THINK about anything else!

Some mirrored prism thing

CJ is doing the stare contest with this head that moves like it's watching you.

Taking pictures at the Palace of Fine Arts... Beautiful even when it's gloomy out!

Always find a moment to steal a kiss from the one you love.


Next up is Golden Gate time!

The viewing area where you can park off the bridge and you have a great view.


We went up one of the nearby hills for a good view of the bridge since it wasn't foggy...
Though in the pictures it looks like it was daytime, in reality it was getting darker.

Acting silly as usual.


Favorite pic of the day is our eskimo kiss (you can kind of tell it's getting darker, yeah?)


Some rainy days are great to be a couch potato, but rainy days can also be great for some quality adventures!! Especially if it's with someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment