Thursday, March 15, 2012

a day in the life; planking

a day in the life: CJ and AUD go plankified.

The plank pose is a popular pose from Yoga. 
It's where you use your hands (or forearms) and feet to support your body & from head to toe, you should be in one straight line. Like a plank of wood.
If you do it correctly, it's actually an excellent workout to 
tone your core, strengthen your arms, and stretch your spine. See here


The "Planking" craze is something that blew up over internet social platforms.
You basically lie face down in an "unusual or incongruous location" or on something random.
(No, I'm not giving you a link for an example... Google it for yourself, I think you deserve the laugh... & Yes, I asked Siri "What is planking?" so that I can get an accurate definition for you guys... only the best for our readers!)


Anyway, since I really love acting like a fool and
 I really really love getting pics/vids of me doing stupid stuff
(You know, to one day show my future kids how their mom was livin' it up 2012 style)
I immediately thought "planking" was hilarious and starting planking up a storm...


My first plank was in a popular store

You always remember your first plank ;)


Planking Disneyland. LOL this reallly makes me laugh for some reason.

Planking while camping



So, to continue the C&A bloop reels. 
Here is a video dedicated to plankifying our lives.




Click here for previous C&A bloops.

P.S. If you liked my Plank Song, click here for a never before seen video of C&A (and friends!) doing my Toms Dance...



Hope you enjoyed & had a good laugh... Go out there in the world & PLANKIFY IT!



1 comment:

  1. Lmao!!!!! What makes that (planking) video even funnier is your squeaky voice! Plank it! Plank it! Plank it!!! Hahahaha


    && Cannot forget the infamous Toms dance! Which i cannot believe you posted! Lol =)

    You always crack me up!!! Now gotta get you to show CJ the "Raptor" ;)

    ReplyDelete