Thursday, February 2, 2012

a day in the life; trips in the car

a day in the life: what CJ and AUD do during road trips.

Having a distanced relationship means being in the car for extended periods of time.
CJ and I have perfected ways to keep ourselves myself entertained
& therefore, staying awake during such trips.
(CJ actually snacks; we ALWAYS have a plethora of snacks)

Also, I like to take random videos where I'm talking nonsense because, let's face it, that's what being in a (soon-to-be) 5 year relationship results in --> nonsensical conversations.

Upon much practice, I have mastered the art of nonsensical conversations.
Additionally, I have mastered the art of weird-talk, random noises, & funky facial expressions... 
It's a talent, I tell you. Pure.Genius.Talent.

Due to the volume of such videos, the first C&A bloop vid is born; and it features us in the car.

Enjoy!
It took me a while to make it, and then it took me even longer to upload it to YouTube.


(If you pay close attention to CJ throughout the vid, he iseating something a lot of the time)





I don't know if anyone was really amused by our bloop reel...
but I am and CJ is, and frankly,
I'm satisfied with that enough to keep making more.
=)


P.S. if you want to watch some of the original videos you can here, here, here, and here.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha!!!! Me and Kayla are laying here in the dark watching your vid cracking up!!!! We watched it TWICE! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) awesome! That makes FOUR people that are thoroughly amused by our bloop reel.

    ReplyDelete