Saturday, February 4, 2012

perfect moment

CJ and AUD visit the Mondavi Center, 2007.

When CJ and I first started dating, he would take me to random places because,
frankly, that's what people do when they start dating.

We were going to go to a YSA dance (a friday night thing), but we decided not to -- forgot why. 
CJ decided he wanted to surprise me at a little gem that I've never been to.

The Mondavi Center in Davis, CA.

We didn't actually go into the Mondavi Center (it's for the performing arts) but
there was a fountain in that area that looked really neat.
So we decided to take pictures...


(sorry, too tired to get the other photos off of my external HD to post for you)

Sometimes in life there are moments that are just perfect.
You don't completely realize it when it's happening, but later you think/look back 
and realize that, yeah, it was perfect.

This picture was a perfect moment for me.

I decided to post it tonight because I had a very extremely rough day at work
and all it took was a single look at this photo to help me
look forward to the future perfect moments.

I hope that you have moments that you can look/think back on 
and that they give you hope for future perfect moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment