Monday, February 6, 2012

SF Giants fan fest

CJ and AUD go to the SF Giants fan fest, 2009.

In honor of the 2012 SF Giants Fan Fest (that was Saturday & I missed it because I'm stuck in Nevada)
I am posting about when CJ went to a fan fest w/ the sisser and I.
P.S. no, I didn't misspell "sister" she is my sisser and she will always be my sisser.
P.S.S. My sisser and I are HUGE SF Giants fans and always go to the Giants fan fest each year.


Waiting in line to go inside

Leaving the locker room

CJ in one of the lockers


DUGOUT TIME!!

Posing like he's too good to pose

I think I'm sitting EXACTLY where Noah Lowry sat...

love.

Me and the sisser

Sisser & Megan --friends since forever (Megan is to Charisa how Nicole P. is to me)

Me & Megan!!

Me and sisser

You can call us the fan fest "originals"


Nee ner nee ner nee ner!!!

CJ is EXCITED for the new season!!


Coppin' a feel on my friend, charles (We go wayyyy back)

circa... 2007?

Chillin outside before listening to some interviews



My favorite of the day.

I am so sad that I didn't get to go to the fan fest this year, but it's ok
it doesn't mean I am any less of a SF Giants fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment