Sunday, February 12, 2012

what a sap!

There are three types of people during this time of year…
Ones that love Valentine’s day, ones that hate it, & ones that only like it when they have someone to share it with. I am one of those people that love it no matter what. Call me a sap, I don't care.


QUICK!! List your top FIVE favorite romance movies...
Here are mine: The Notebook, Pride and Prejudice, Beauty and the Beast, Funny Face, & Ever After


I blame these movies for making me such a sap! I mean, really!
Every girl wants to kiss in the rain,
or slow dance in the middle of an empty street,
or have someone profess their undying love for you, 
or have someone transform from being a beast to a human?!!


but that is not real life.. real life isn't a package of oreos (aka perfection).
Real life SUCKS! And people give up on the romance & the love that they deserve..

I guess where I'm going with all this is that instead of watching these romantic love stories and wishing for it, GO OUT and get it! Because everyone deserves to love and be loved. (GAH! sappy ol' sap!)


I'm not saying for one second that CJ and I have a great romantic love story like in those movies.
We definitely do not & you can run & tell that, homeboy home home homeboy.
But we accept that what we do have is our love story. Romantic or not. Flaws & all.
& so I am a sap, will continue to be a sap, & always will be a sap.


...and he loves me for that.



SO if you're usually a Valentine's day grinch, try something new this year.
& if it doesn't work out, there's always february 15th... =)


No comments:

Post a Comment