Wednesday, February 8, 2012

juicing

CJ and AUD juice like pros, 2012.

I've wanted a good juicer for a while now so that I can juice some... well... juice (duh!)
The only thing is that I didn't have the money to spend to purchase one.
Fortunately for me, I have the most awesome grandma in the world that won a juicer 
while playing White Elephant for Christmas last year & gave the juicer to me!!!

When CJ came up in January, he brought my juicer with him
then we picked up fruits and veggies in bulk at Costco
and, of course, some containers for the juice from Walmart! 
(You can see the one we bought here)

& the rest was history!

just a fraction of ingredients we used

"We like to juice it, juice it. We like to... JUICE IT!"

CJ has his own juicer at home and so he was teaching me how to do it!

Matching shirt w/ our first green juice!

Our version of Dr. Oz's Green Juice (we like very little ginger)






No comments:

Post a Comment