Wednesday, February 15, 2012

favorite things

AUDs favorite things, 02/15/12.

I worked monday & tuesday this week & I always get REALLY excited on my days off because I could run errands, relax, catch up on my tv shows that I missed because my responsible self sleeps early on work nights...

Waking up this morning, I had every intention to go run errands first thing so that I can get it over with.
 I look out my window and see this...


Yeaahhhh, scratch that thought...


"What am I going to do now?" I thought.
Some particular things automatically came to mind, as well as the song from Sound of Music.
Hence, AUDs favorite things (at this current time).


I Love Lucy -- Complete Series
Can we say marathon of champions?!

iPad (gifted from mommy) & a great book to read
Reading on my iPad is the most amazing experience ever. I love it so much!!! Thank you mommy!!

Cuppy-cake Beanie (gifted from CJ)
OMGOMGOMG, I love this beanie so much, it's SO cute AND it's warm!!! Who'da thunk?

Tiffany & Co. infinity necklace
I am OBSESSED with the necklace. I've worn it every day since I got it for Christmas.
(CJ, ilyxinfinity)


Not pictured:
Hulu --greatest invention EVER
heated blanket --another greatest invention EVER (cozying up in an already warm blanket? WINNING)
sour punch twists --gifted from my secret pal & totally worth the increased tooth brushing



& how can I forget my most favorite-est thing forever until the day I don't exist...

ChaCha Pooh Paras. I wish I had her here now so I can cuddle with her (RIP best friend)



Since CJ is working today, I will have to get him to list out his current favorite things 
Though I'm sure COD will be one of them... And he'll post C.F.T. list soon.


I hope on dreary days that you will think of your favorite things and you'll be oblivious to what's going on around you... and that the weather where you're at is better!


P.S. Stay tuned for the adventures of CJ and AUD in MEXICO (circa 2010).
We have a lot (& i really mean a lot) of pictures and videos so I have to break it up in parts as well as when I have time to upload it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment