Sunday, January 5, 2014

wedding edition: choosing my bridal party

Choosing my bridal party.

Choosing my bridal party was a difficult thing for me.
I chose only 3 girls for my bridal party since it was in Hawaii and it would make things a little bit easier (for me & them, too - taking a trip to HI isn't the cheapest/easiest thing to do)
I have SO many relatives and great girlfriends that I wish I could've added to the mix
and unfortunately I couldn't

It was also tricky because I needed to make sure the girls I asked could actually make it to Hawaii
(& then the larger party later on, too)
So here it goes...

Who: Charisa (sisser), Irma (bee-eff-eff), Nicole (longest great friend)
What: Choosing my bridal party ladies & asking them
Where: I was in Hawthorne, NV at the time while they are all in CA
When: After choosing the wedding day & location
Why: Because every bride needs her best girlfriends at her side
(aw, so corny, I know)


I had a lot of time during my days off in NV when CJ wasn't visiting because I was by myself and there isn't much to do in a little town... So I decided on making these cards to send to them.

Yes, I made myself too... bahaha!





And here is what I sent to them...





AND HERE ARE MY REPLIES:

MY SISSER CHARISA - MAID OF HONOR



MY BEE-EFF-EFF IRMA - MATRON OF HONOR



MY LONGEST GREATEST FRIEND NICOLE - BRIDESMAID



I also needed to choose my ring bearer and flower girl...
This was an easy choice & we would have had 2 of each (just cause it's my wedding and I do what I want) and added CJ's niece Aubrey and nephew Jake to the mix, but they couldn't make it =(

DEVIN - RING BEARER
AVA - FLOWER GIRL


and my auntie's reply!



read about the engagement day here
read about the save the date/engagement photos here


Next up: Another important wedding milestone... Saying Yes to the Dress!


No comments:

Post a Comment