Monday, January 13, 2014

wedding edition: bachelorette audrey-style

The 3 fundamental "F"s: Fun, Friends & Family

Who: my ladies: sisser, Irmz & Nicool
What: Giants game
Where: my second home - AT&T Park, SF
When: May 21, 2013
Why: to celebrate, of course!

Attention everyone: you know you chose winners in your bridal party if they take you to a Giants game for your "bachelorette" celebration...

My SF Giants, my girls, and delish food... What more can I ask for?
(If CJ was there, it would have been perfect!)


Got all four of us in!! Still got them skills!








Giants won and it was a wonderful night!
Thank you girls!!! I couldn't have asked for anything more fitting!


Night out on the town

Who: Sisser, Nicool, Tricia, & Megan
What: a nice night out in our favorite city for dinner and drinks
Where: The Tonga Room, SF
When: May 23, 2013
Why: because every bride needs a night full of her best gals, great food, & delish drinks


Getting girlified with the sisser

Awesome details in The Tonga Room!

Our very romantical table in the corner

What are this?!


the most important menu


my drink! It was strong and I completely forgot whether it was good or not...


Nicool and her pineapple... Also, the first time she tried calamari!!


I challenged these tipsy'd girls to undo the napkin wrap and re-wrap it how it was.
Nicool did pretty good!


A shot of us all


You can take the girl out of Jamba, but you can't take the Jamba out of the girl!


I love my sisser! Hand on your hip and flip that hair!!


O.M.G.


SOCKIT!


Having fun in this random hotel lobby


It was so difficult walking "down" stairs in heels


Megan! Thanks for coming!!


Got this great idea (in the super fancy restroom) to make a veil out of TP


She's so talented




 
Keepin' it classy crazy


baby gurrl got veil-making skills



Was using these flowers as a "bouquet".. So dumb


Yes, I walked around with TP in my hair... No, I didn't care.




Fun moment of the night
There was a cable car driving past and I was waving for it to stop. Some guy riding on the cable car saw us and stood up, grabbed onto the bar and held out his other hand for us to get on! 
It was so romanical 


model that car!

Leftovers... mmmm.

I pretty much know now that The Tonga Room is freaking amazing.
The food was absolutely delicious and the atmosphere was so unique.



read about the engagement day here
read about the save the date/engagement photos here
read about choosing my bridal party here
read about saying yes to the dress here
read about our co-ed wedding shower here


Next up: time to fly you to Hawaii for the festivities before the main event!

you can read our HAWAII2013 adventures (sans the wedding parts of it)
HAWAII2013 Day 1: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 2: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 3: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 5: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 6: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 7: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 8: Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment