Wednesday, January 8, 2014

wedding edition: showered with love

being showered with love is a blessing

Who: Families including Olson, Paras, & Vibat as well as lots of friends!
What: a joint (both male & female) wedding shower
Where: sissers house in Suisun city, CA
When: April 27, 2013
Why: celebrate our soon-to-be wedding vows with loved ones!

Pretty fruit spread!! Thank Sarah for your sweet cutting skills.

Dessert table. I swear, my momsicle & sisser spoiled us with amazing food!!

my darling bean tree, suzie!

Friends since high school

Grace, my momsicle's BFF

Adorable flowergirl Ava-bayba

My bee-eff-eff made these super cute favors!!!
"Of all the fish in the sea, it's obvious these two are meant to be!"
With one of my candy faves: swedish fish in a fish bowl!!! So crafty!

Our cake, which was pretty dang good too if I can remember correctly!

bee-eff-eff means forever

Us and our cake faces!

Chop that cake NINJA STYLE

GIFT TIME...
THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL GIFTS!!
we seriously use everything we have gotten so we appreciate your help building our home!
and when I say "building" I really mean stocking




I look cray in this pic & CJ was cracking up because when we were doing the gift registry CJ wanted this wok sooo bad! He was like "I SWEAR I'LL USE IT EVERY DAY!!!"
...yeahhh right...

momsicle through the eyes of ava

sisser

Paras-ians

I adore my gramz & gramps to pieces!!

Auntie jackie

Megan!

Friends since the littles-time


With the Dillards (photo bombed by ate Karen!)

Team Clerici!!!

Paras fam, minus Lauryn =(

Samford & baby-guurrrl Tricia!! Miss my Jamba family!!

blurry selfies

Isn't it obvious why I chose her as my flower girl? She is adorable x1043298402

momsicle with sky

Some Paras cousins

soon-to-be father-in-law

Olson men

my ring bearer and flower girl

I love you, you love meee, we're happy as can beeee

having fun while everyone is starting to leave

my sisser and momsicle (and Barry)

ava wanted in

Love these two!!

I had such a blast having family and friends around.
I loved that it was a shower that celebrated both the bride and groom!
I know it's unorthodox (most "bridal showers" are female only), but you know what? 
CAUTION: bridezilla coming at you

It's my wedding and I'll do what I want!



read about the engagement day here
read about the save the date/engagement photos here
read about choosing my bridal party here
read about saying yes to the dress here



Next up: day & night out with my girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment