Saturday, January 18, 2014

wedding edition: drumroll...

...drumroll...

I'm so sorry folks... I just can't seem to let you see the wedding photos... yet!

Who: me, my girls, my parents, family (uncle eric, uncle rod, uncle danny, lauryn), Jacki & hairstylist 
What: getting ready before our ceremony
Where: hotel room
When: morning of 06/08/13
Why: Because it's oh so fun making you wait for the "ceremony"


My beautiful dress hanging up, looking beautiful

post-makeup, pre-hair with my stunning cousin Lauryn
(btw aside from my fake eyelashes I did my own make-up!)

After I got my hair done, my girls showed up to hang out while my sister got her hair/makeup done...
Jacki, a good friend of ours, was so gracious to come and take pictures!

Me and mommy

so sappy. I love it.

Pretty much sums up the way I felt: blissfully happy
my bee-eff-eff in the background

 
Offering some H2O to my hotel guests...

I got all my girls sarongs (pareos) so that we can all wear it when we're getting ready.
I love that we all tied it differently!!

I'm not going to say much about these next few photos, because looking at them just choke me up...
I love my dad so very much. Although he wasn't in the best of health, he still made it to my wedding which meant the world to both CJ and I...



my very happy parents couldn't love CJ more!

I love my family!!!

DRESS TIME =)

Thank you my darling friends for helping me get this thing on without messing up the hair & face

fixin' that dress

feel like a complete princess in this dress!

talking to someone... probably making sure CJ is ready


little touch up!


Back view

talking to the grandparents, I think... I wish they were there!

checking my texts.. Got the sweetest text from my BFF/PIC tiffany!

everyday I'm bustlin'
see.. they could not for the life of them find those stinkin buttons!





read about the engagement day here
read about the save the date/engagement photos here
read about choosing my bridal party here
read about saying yes to the dress here
read about our co-ed wedding shower here
read about bachelorette fun audrey-style here
read about the rehearsal day mayhem here


Next up: I'm finally done torturing you... our WEDDING CEREMONY!

you can read our HAWAII2013 adventures (sans the wedding parts of it)
HAWAII2013 Day 1: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 2: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 3: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 5: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 6: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 7: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 8: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment