Sunday, February 16, 2014

wedding edition: hawaiian luncheon

Post-ceremony Hawaiian luncheon

After the ceremony and all the lovely picture taking, it was time for us all to head over to the Hula Grill in Waikiki for the luncheon.

I found this place after MANY hours of searching for the perfect luncheon venue.
I needed something with specific criteria:
Good food, available for a mid-sized party, and nothing too expensive.
Can I just say, Hula Grill was a match made in heaven!

First off, I was able to choose a mini buffet for my guests with some pretty delish food.
Secondly, WE HAD THE ENTIRE RESTAURANT TO OURSELVES.
Lastly, it didn't break my wallet!

Who: the newlyweds and all our guests 
What: luncheon for time to eat, congratulate, and celebrate!
Where: Hula Grill in Waikiki
When: after the beach ceremony
Why: because we be HONGRY in Hawaii!!


Katie & my newly made mother-in-law Deanna

Trevor & Jacki

Sitting with my bee-eff-eff... Adorable Hector was at the end of the table calling me Princess!

Foss siblings -- Thank you both SO much for coming!!!

Pontillas family: Nicool & Jason

Mears Family: Chris & Irma

Thai & Grace

 
Little flower girl ava & her brother, our ring bearer, Devin

My Uncle Kevin & Auntie Nariza (parents of my darling flower girl & ring bearer)

My Uncle Rodney

Sisser & the beautiful Skylar

My gorgeous cousin Lauryn & sisser again

 
FOOD TIME!!! VICTORY!

My daddio

Some relatives from Hawaii that were so nice to make it out!


Lounging around at the luncheon table in my wedding dress.. NBD

Thank you momsicle for this cake... It was ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS!!!!

Cake cutting time... it's my favorite time of any party!!

 
It was hard to do it together, but we gotir done!




CJ knew well in advance not to smash that cake in my face...
Good boy does what he is requested not to do... But I know he wanted to


Ughhhhh, that cake was so good. I want some RIGHT NOW!

Quality time with ava while the cake was being passed around.


Best man, Yee, made a wonderful speech. What a quality gentleman!

hahahahaha, I listen so intently!

My momsicle had a little speech... Of course it ended with happy tears.

Even though this picture is blurry, I love it!

We gave a speech as well... 
Almost entirely of thank you's & how we miss our grandparents who could not attend.


AND FINALLY I GET TO JOIN THE MARRIED GIRLS CLUB

We had a picture taken the year that both my best friends got engaged where they were holding up their engaged hands & showing off their rings... I was painfully NOT engaged at the time.
NOW WE ARE ALL MARRIED!


Hands in!!




read about the engagement day here
read about the save the date/engagement photos here
read about choosing my bridal party here
read about saying yes to the dress here
read about our co-ed wedding shower here
read about bachelorette fun audrey-style here
read about the rehearsal day mayhem here
read about the pre-ceremony happenings here
read about the best day ever here



Next up: you're invited to the evening festivity of the Paradise Cove Luau!!

you can read our HAWAII2013 adventures (sans the wedding parts of it)
HAWAII2013 Day 1: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 2: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 3: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 5: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 6: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 7: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 8: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment