Saturday, March 8, 2014

wedding edition: sunset photos

Remember how in DAY 6 of our Hawaii series I gave you a sneak peek of our sunset shoot?
If not, you can click here and read all about it.
I'm sure when I posted the link on my facebook that most of my beloved readers have already seen some/most of these, but I think there are some new ones mixed in as well...

This post will be all photos with little to no captions... So enjoy!

Who: the newlyweds and the talented Kai photography
What: sunset photos
Where: Magic Island (our initial choice for our wedding ceremony) 
When: a few days after the wedding
Why: because the entire time that I was researching Hawaiian weddings I would see these amazing sunset photos and I decided that we NEEDED some for ourselves


(Fun fact: These first 3 photos you only see my right hand because Audrey is human and forgot to put on her WEDDING RING... You'd think I'd get better after the ring debacle during our rehearsal! If you don't know what I'm talking about you can read about it here)
Thanks to my momsicle and sisser who drove out to Magic Island to drop off my rings















View of Diamondhead


Waikiki








Can you see the wave/water splashing up behind us?





These next ones coming up I just swoon over the colorful sunset... completely gorgeous!












one of our favorites... And you can see the wave splashing again on the left corner!

















I'm still trying to figure out which ones to choose to get in a larger size for our family wall...
Maybe you can help me? Which ones are your favorites?




read about the engagement day here
read about the save the date/engagement photos here
read about choosing my bridal party here
read about saying yes to the dress here
read about our co-ed wedding shower here
read about bachelorette fun audrey-style here
read about the rehearsal day mayhem here
read about the pre-ceremony happenings here
read about the best day ever here
read about our post-ceremony happenings here
read about our evening luau spectacular here


Next up: fast forward to our Vacaville reception!!

you can read our HAWAII2013 adventures (sans the wedding parts of it)
HAWAII2013 Day 1: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 2: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 3: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 5: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 6: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 7: Click here
HAWAII2013 Day 8: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment